Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Goodbyes SUCK!!

I have talked myself into thinking that we are not moving THAT far away..so saying goodbye to people shouldn't have been so hard..but I was wrong!! Maybe it was watching Joah say goodbye to her best friend and cried herself to sleep that made it so hard. Being a big person, saying goodbye to my big people friends wasn't any easier. I have promised myself we will make it a point to keep in touch and see eachother.

But, we are now sitting in a motel in Spearfish, since the movers screwed up and aren't delivering our stuff till tomorrow. Joah is happy with it though cause that is one more day of swimming!! We made a deal...swim for a bit...then go to the new house to clean..DEAL :) Oh yeah..and a new baby to play with sealed it!

Jen will be out tomorrow to help unpack and Deb, Colin and Nicky will be here on Friday also, thank God for great famliy and friends!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can not say Goodbyes but knowing how fast I can be there makes it easier! I know with everyday, there could be something that changes our paths or circumstances. This one will be for a new adventure and more memories...plus Erin will always be there to pick up the slack!! :)

    ReplyDelete